Gambit Esports is the sixth WePlay! Dota 2 Tug Of War: Mad Moon participant
The team will be participating in the Endgame of Dire and Radiant tournaments
Five squads are cleaning their armor and swords (aka keyboards and mouses), preparing for the decisive battle. It is time to define who is going to possess the power of Mad Moon. Their names are already known for those who are waiting for the tournament to begin:
- European Champion, WePlay! Tug of War: Radiant — Ninjas in Pyjamas;
- American Champion, WePlay! Tug of War: Dire — Infamous Gaming;
- Asian Champion, WePlay! Tug of War: Dire — Royal Never Give Up;
- The winner of WePlay! Reshuffle Madness 2019 — Natus Vincere;
- Direct invite — Team Secret.
As the Dire and Radiant confrontation is coming to an end in a glorious finale, Gambit Esports are taking their place among contenders.
Three weeks left until the battle starts, and all the details about the upcoming tournament are inscribed on this stone.